Making sure you have a last will and testament is a foundation for your family’s security and peace of mind. A will is the way for you to communicate your wishes after you are gone. By preparing a will, you will eliminate confusion and emotional stress for your family because your wishes will be stated and legally binding.
- Identifying beneficiaries
- Specifically naming beneficiaries who should receive certain items, property and other assets
- Naming specific charities you wish to support
- Identifying guardians for minor children
- Specifiying an executor or trustee
- Naming people who you wish to make decisions on your behalf
- Telling your family your personal preferences for burial, cremation and dispensation of your remains
I will meet with you and guide you in establishing what is most important to you and your family and how to address specific issues in your last will and testament.